The tour that will test your senses!
Do you want to visit Mayan ruins and fantastic scenarios on the same day? With the Xenses - Tulum Tour you will visit the only oceanfront archaeological site and test your senses in a park where nothing is what it seems.
Start your day heading towards the Tulum archaeological site. This Mayan city is the only one facing the Caribbean Sea and fortified by a wall. Get amazed by some facts about its strategic location along commercial Mayan routes. Also, learn how merchants managed to access it through the coral reef. Take astounding pictures at the cliff, and make sure the main pyramid appears with all its splendor.
Later, prepare yourself for Xenses, a park where nothing is what it seems. Enter its 50 fantastic scenarios, and discover the Inconsensible Circuit where you will experience aquatic, aerial, and land activities, combined with relaxing moments. Then, get into the Consensible Circuit to have a wondrous perception adventure through different ecosystems at Xensatorium, and enjoy the view at The Eden.
Choose the Xenses - Tulum Tour, where you won’t stop being amazed by the wonders of the past and the dreamworld surprises at Xenses Park.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch breakfast on board the bus.
- Access and guided tour at the Tulum archaeological site (45 min guided tour and 45 min free time).
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Certified bilingual guide.
- Train at the entrance/exit of the archaeological site (subject to availability).
- Half day experience in two circuits of activities and more than 50 fantastic scenarios:
- Consensible Circuit: a fun Way of Dwarfs and Giants; different ecosystems in pitch black darkness at Xensatorium; a walk beneath the Earth in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries; a place full of nature in The Eden; and a refreshing Xitric Garden.
- Inconsensible Circuit: a big red Heartbeat; an original and nonsensical Town; a waterslide in Slip; a hover in the sky in Bird Flight; floating down the stream in Riverlaxing; and getting covered in mud from head to toe in the Sludgerie.
- Incredible moments in visual games, optical illusions, and fantastic scenarios.
- A Giftery to purchase very special souvenirs.
- The Xnack area to delight yourself with tasty snacks and regain your energy (with extra cost).
- Lockers, restrooms, and showers.
- ATM and WiFi.
- Free parking.
- Remember to bring your printed proof of purchase.
- For your visit bring a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or to have a delicious lunch at Xnackl.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- To enter the park alone, it is essential to be over 18 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Xenses is approximately a five-hour experience.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women.
- Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- Avoid using a selfie stick, a floating cane or a handler for sport cameras during the activities.
- Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 5.6 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft, as well as adults and children who don't know how to swim, don’t participate. Both activities are done individually.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.