Chichén Itzá Classic Tour
Spend a day between nature and culture at the Xichén Clásico Tour! Delve into a passionate pre-Columbian culture and discover Chichén Itzá, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Your certified guide will take you to the most representative structures of Chichén Itzá, including the largest Ballgame Court in Mesoamerica.
Find out the scientific advances of this civilization through fun games, like the acoustic effects on some temples. Learn why the former inhabitants of Chichén Itzá were great astronomers and architects, since many of their constructions were built according to the movement of the stars.
In this tour you can dip into the freshwater Tsukan Cenote, a breathtaking place perfect for a picture. With the Xichén Clásico Tour, make the wonder of Chichén Itzá yours!
Duration: approximately 12 h.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the Tsukan cenote with 1 hour and 15 min to swim (life jacket included of mandatory use).
- Access to Tsukan facilities (lockers at an extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at the Tsukán cenote restaurant.
- 30 min tour in the Main Square of Valladolid.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, and a change of clothes for the visit to the cenote.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and life jackets at the cenote are not included.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.