Chichén Itzá Deluxe Tour
Discover Chichén Itzá’s secrets on a luxurious tour that includes everything. Board a comfortable modern bus, and enjoy a delicious light breakfast on your way to the archaeological site.
Once in Chichén Itzá, a guide will take you to the main buildings while revealing some of the mysteries kept within it. Take a picture at the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the largest calendar in the world and where visual and acoustic phenomenon take place, such as the equinox Chichén Itzá, when the Feathered Snake descends.
This tour includes a stop at the Santuario Tsukán cenote to then visit the Magical Town of Valladolid for having a buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid, an old restored estate where you will taste the highlights of the Yucatan food.
Take the most comprehensive tour to Chichén Itzá from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya with the Xichén Deluxe Tour.
Duration: approximately 12 h.
Monday to Saturday
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.