This tour is ideal for explorers searching for new adventures and great spots for pictures in the Riviera Maya.
Get into the jungle and ride a bicycle along the ancient white roads at Cobá, which are known as sac-bé. On your way, you will see some of the ruins, until reaching the tallest pyramid in Yucatan: Nohoch Mul, 137 ft (42 m) tall. Climb it and admire the surroundings from atop, a perfect place for great pictures!
Cobá is also famous for the discovery of the Stele One, where the ancient Mayans marked the end of an era on December 21, 2012.
The tour continues to Tulum, which is the only Mayan city facing the Caribbean Sea. With more than 60 temples kept safe due to a wall that served as a defense, you can still admire the colors at the Temple of the Frescoes. Tulum is the perfect frame for your pictures!
At the end of the Cobá - Tulum Tour, you’ll make a stop at Xel-Há to have a delicious lunch buffet, and maybe dip into the cove to refresh yourself.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- One hour of buffet at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. You can bring your swimsuit and a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.