Coba and Xel-Há Tour
Are you looking to dip into the Mayan culture and its imposing remains without skipping the ocean and sun? This tour is perfect for you, where you visit the Cobá archaeological site and Xel-Há Park on the same day!
Start your day with a delicious onboard breakfast on your way to Cobá. Along with a certified guide, you will explore jungle trails riding a bicycle while you follow the steps of the former inhabitants of this city. Reach Nohoch Mul, which is the tallest pyramid in Yucatan, and climb to the top, 137 ft (42 m) high, just as tall as a 10-story building. Just sit down and enjoy the astonishing view from the top.
Later you will board a panoramic bus to reach your next stop, the Natural Wonder Xel-Há Park in the heart of the Riviera Maya. Snorkel in the beautiful cove, jump off the Cliff of Courage, or visit the Scenic Lighthouse –131 ft (40 m) tall– and descend on its waterslides. Plus, at Xel-Há you can enjoy unlimited beverages and food!
Fill up your vacation with adventures on the Cobá - Xel-Há Tour.
This tour will be available soon due to prevention protocols.
Tuesday and Thursday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access and guided tour at the Cobá archaeological site and some time to explore by your own.
- Bottle of water at the archaeological site.
- Bicycle or tricycle ride at Cobá.
- Certified bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Xel-Há park at 12:00 p.m.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet and river floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a fun descent into a refreshing water landing.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter jumps, and different rope games.
- Special activities for kids at the Children’s Playground.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Unlimited food and drinks and domestic open bar.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Dressing rooms, bathrooms, lockers, showers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- You must bring printed proof of your tour purchase.
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and swimsuit; bring an extra change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Wear fresh clothes, comfortable shoes for walking, hat, and sunglasses for Cobá.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age when boarding transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.