Xcaret and Chichén Itzá Tour
Travel through the history, culture, and nature of Mexico on this two-day tour where you will visit Chichén Itzá and Xcaret Park.
Enter the most representative archaeological site in the Yucatan Peninsula, Chichén Itzá. Along with a certified guide, take a close look at the details of its remarkable architecture. Discover the acoustic secrets of the Pyramid of Kukulcán and the greatest Ball Game in Mesoamerica. Also, you will have the chance to dip into the refreshing Xcajum Cenote.
The following day, visit the more than 50 attractions at Xcaret Park. Swim through the underground rivers and enjoy the inlet and the natural pools. Take a close look to the different species living in the park at the Aviary, the Butterfly Pavilion, and the Coral Reef Aquarium. As the night falls, be amazed by the calling of the Pre-Hispanic Performances and the Horse Exhibition. End the day at Xcaret México Espectacular with more than 300 artists onstage that will take you on a 500-year journey through Mexican history and folklore.
Take two days to feel Mexico in your heart! Just choose which place to visit first.
Xcaret from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday to Sunday Xichén Clásico Tour Monday to Saturday.
Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
Under 4 years old get free admission.*
From 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus with onboard restroom, from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
At Chichén Itzá
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified bilingual guide.
- Bottled water at the archaeological site.
- Visit to the Tsukan cenote with 1 hour and 15 min to swim (life jacket included of mandatory use).
- Access to Tsukan facilities (lockers at an extra cost).
- Buffet lunch at the Tsukán cenote restaurant.
- One Beverage included (flavored waters).
- 30 min tour in the Main Square of Valladolid.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM, and shops).
- Confirm the time and location of your pickup.
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes for walking at Chichén Itzá and Xcaret.
- Wear hat and sunglasses.
- Bring swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance you will find an Information booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs. At Xcaret you can enjoy an optional activity or buy the photos of your visit.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological site, not included in the tour price.
- Lockers and lifesavers rental at the cenote in the Xichén Clásico Tour are not included.
- Snorkeling gear rental costs $10.99 USD (requires a refundable deposit of $25 USD).
- Entrances tickets, activities or tours included on your purchase cannot be exchangeable.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age, must present an ID to verify their age.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.